KFI (KDA) and KLV, the digital assets built on the newly launched KleverChain will be listed on Klever Exchange on July 29, 2022. In the same breath, KFI (TRC20) will be delisted and only traded as a KDA.
Klever Exchange will list KFI (KDA) and KLV (Mainnet) tokens
- Deposits and trades will be available on July 29, 2022 at 1:00 PM (UTC).
- Withdrawals will be available from the 7th of August at 1:00 PM (UTC), only through the KleverChain network.
Klever Exchange Delisting KFI (TRC20)
Klever Exchange will remove the Klever Finance – KFI token on the TRC20 network.
The KFI token will only be traded on the KleverChain network. Swaps from KFI (TRC20) to KFI (KDA) are available in Klever Wallet, K4.
Trading on the following pairs ends on July 29, 2022 at 1:00 PM (UTC):
- All previous trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- Deposits of KFI (TRC20) tokens after August 5, 2022 at 1:00 PM (UTC) will not be credited to your account.
- Klever Exchange will continue to support withdrawals of KFI (TRC20) tokens until August 31, 2022 at 1:00 PM (UTC).