Devikins is a game with an ever-expanding world and player-first mentality, where each character — known as a Devikin — is a non-fungible token (NFT). This tutorial illustrates step-by-step how to deposit a Devikin-NFT from Klever Wallet to Devikins game. Note, similarly, you can deposit DVK tokens to Devikins game.
You can transfer your Devikin-NFT from Klever Wallet to Devikins game as follows.
Step 1. The first step is to copy your deposit address from the Devikins game. To do this:
- Tap on (+) sign from the top of the main screen inside the game
- Then, under Deposit, tap on the Copy icon to copy your deposit address to the clipboard
Step 2. The second step is to enter into the NFT section inside Klever Wallet. To do this:
- Inside Klever Wallet, tap on DVK token from the Portfolio screen
- Then, inside DVK Account, tap on NFT icon to view all your Devikin-NFTs
Step 3. The last step is to transfer the Devikin-NFT into Devikins game. To do this:
- Tap on the target NFTs to select them, then tap on Next button to proceed
- In the next screen, tap on the Paste icon to paste your deposit address from the clipboard, then tap on the Next button
- Finally, tap on Submit Transaction button, then input your PIN code or Biometrics to sign the transaction
- You can select and transfer multiple NFTs at the same time.
- Ensure that you have, at least, 20 TRX or 75,000 Energy for each NFT you want to transfer.
- Once transferred, the NFT may take 5 minutes to appear inside Devikins game.
- If the NFT does not appear after 5 minutes, try to close the game and login again. If this does not help, then please contact Devikins team at: