Limit Orders are way more flexible than the Market Orders, as you can buy and sell for the price of your choice. You have the full control over your orders until they got processed.
The handling itself is quite easy, so let’s go through the steps.
- First check the last price at the order book
- Select the “Buy” or “Sell” option (depends on your plans)
- Enter the price of the coin you are willing to pay for
- Enter the amount of coins you want to trade
- you can enter the amount by yourself
- select the percentage you want to trade
- Confirm your order by pressing the “Buy” or “Sell” button
By confirming your order, the order gets placed into the order book until the price of your choice got reached.
As soon as the price got reached, your order starts to be processed and will vanish on the pairing screen, as soon as your order got 100% filled.
The order can be canceled at any time. The not executed amount will be credited back to the Exchange Wallet.
I can’t press the “Buy” / “Sell” button. What is going on?
You entered an amount which is higher than the funds you have in your Exchange wallet to be able to buy or sell the token.
You can’t exceed your funds – the Klever Exchange always validate the correctness.