If you can't move your funds – first of all – don’t worry, your funds are safe .You can contact us https://klever.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We will try our best to help you with the issue.
There can be various reasons why you are not able to send your funds out of Klever wallet . Here is an overview of them along with the simple actions you can make to fix them.
Network/ Connection issues
In that case, you may receive an error Transaction failed/ Error . Klever wallet connects directly to the block explorer nodes to perform transactions on the blockchain. This connection can be lost or denied for various reasons.
What you can do: If your connection to the block explorer is lost or denied due to the CloudFlare blocks or region restrictions, you need to download VPN and install it on your device. Then reload the wallet with a VPN on. Example If you are a user from IRAN AND CUBA , you need to use the vpn/filter breaker
There are some specific asset-management rules, that can be the reason why you are not able to withdraw funds.
- BTC , DOGE AND Digibyte and other blockchain supported in the wallet, you need to keep some amount in respective native blockchain to pay for the transaction fee
- ETH-powered assets like LINK and USDT(ERC20) require a small amount of ETH on your balance, in order to pay a network fee.
- BSC(Binance smart chain) is similar to ETH
- Similarly, to be able to manage KLV , USDT (TRC20) OR BTT, you need to store 5 TRX on your balance.
- For Tron you cannot send 100% if the recipient wallet is new. Need to leave 1 TRX in the sending wallet for activation
What you can do: deposit a small amount of the coin you need to pay a network fee out of.
You get an Insufficient Funds error.
Note: XRP assets have an unspendable deposit of 20XRP respectively. You won’t be able to withdraw it. This is a blockchain rule.
What you can do: check if that’s the case for you and try a smaller amount. You can also press Send All to automatically take out the network fee and send all your available balance.
You can only send tokens on the same Blockhain Ex: If you have USDT(TRC20) you can only send it to a tron or trc20 USDT " TL9cZ9S4kwCCrZ8prug1JN12rb57zJbBDi" This is how tron and trc20 addresses looks like