Klever Wallet allows users to smoothly swap between a big list of coins and tokens including BTC, ETH, LTC, BNB, TRX, KBTC, KETH, KLV, USDC, USDT, BUSD, MATIC, TEL, AVA, SYS, CRO, etc.
To swap between two tokens inside Klever Wallet:
- Click on the Swap tab (resembles dollar sign) from the bar at the bottom.
- From the tokens list, select the token you want to swap. Then, the token you want to get.
- Enter the desired amount to swap (YOU PAY). Note, there is a Minimum value to swap. Once done, click on Next button.
- Select the Account you want to receive the tokens on. You can select from your Accounts or Contacts by clicking on the Book icon. Alternatively, you can paste an address from the Clipboard or scan a QR code.
- Choose if you want to Pay Fee with KLV by enabling the related button. Paying fees with KLV gives you 25% reduction on swap fees. Once done, click on Convert Now button.
- After, you will be redirected to a screen which confirms that your order is placed. You can click on "Got it!" button and relax. You will receive your tokens after a while.
The pictures below show how to swap 20 USDT into KLV inside TRX Main Account and where the swap fee is not paid by KLV.
For any issue you may face while you are performing a swap you can contact Klever Support at:
If your swap failed you can contact Klever Support to get a refund. Please, check the following article to know the information needed by Klever Support for a fast refund: How to Share Failed Swap Details.