When your swap fails you have to contact Klever Support by opening a ticket at:
For Klever Support team to check your swap they need the following information:
- The transaction Hash of the swap
- The Swap Id
- The Sending Address. That's the wallet address from where you sent your tokens.
To obtain the transaction Hash, the Swap Id, and the Sending Address of the swap:
- From your Portfolio, click on the token you sent to swap.
- From the Transactions list, click on the failed swap transaction.
- In the next screen:
- click on the copy icon to copy the Hash to the Clipboard (first line).
- click on the Swap Id to copy it to the Clipboard (last line).
- click on the address beside the red downward arrow. This is the Sending Address. You can then click on the copy icon to copy the address to the Clipboard.
The pictures below show an example on how to copy the Hash, the Swap Id, and the Sending Address of a failed swap from TRX to KLV.