Great to hear you made the decision to use the fastest and most modern exchange. In this tutorial we will show you how easy it is to start your new experience with Klever Exchange.
First you need to download the Klever Exchange App from the App stores following the below link:
- After you successfully installing the Klever Exchange app you need to register a new account -by pressing the "Enter" button you start the login screen
- now press on "Sign up" below the "Sign in" button
- Next enter a valid email address (you will get a verification mail, which needs to be confirmed)
- You need to enter a secure password (1 upper case and 1 lower case letter, 1 number and at least 1 special sign [.-;$&!])
- enter your "First name" and "Last name" to complete the first step
- Press the "Register" button to start your journey
- Once you have finished these steps you will receive a mail after pressing the button "Send me the code"
- enter the verification code and confirm by pressing the "Verify" button
- now you need to select which 2FA method you want to use to secure your wallet ("Google Authenticator" and "SMS" are available)
- If your choice was "SMS" - you will get the verification code via SMS which you need to confirm in the following screen
- If your choice was "Google Authenticator" you must select for which platform you installed the app and confirm by pressing the button "Next"
- on the following screen will be the QR Code you must import into "Google Authenticator" (if you can't scan the code, just copy the numbers which you can let display on that screen)
- complete the "Enter code" option by entering the 6 numbers the "Google Authenticator" shows for Klever Exchange
The first time you log in to your new exchange account, you will be asked to enter a 6 digit pin code of choice as second layer security PIN.
Never share your login credentials and/or your password/PIN with anyone.
If you have any questions then create a support ticket at https://klever.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new